Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

Yeah! we made it! Here is the much anticipated costume shot. Can anyone name all the characters?



For those of you who don't have all things Star Wars memorized...Derrick - Obi-Wan, Caroline - Princess Leia, Taylor - Boba Fett, Joshua - Anakin Skywalker, Madeleine - Ahsoka Tano, Samuel - Darth Vader, Rebecca - Yoda

Samuel was el sicko so we didn't have a cousins party like we had planned. But we still had fun anyway. And got WAY too much candy!


Halloween Dinner - Candy corn pizza, and Blood red Cool Aide in goblets :)



What Rebecca did while we ate...



We made this spooky gingerbread house when we got back from trick or treating.



I made scones for the first time...they were great! Definitely making them again!



One of my new Halloween decorations for this year. I made the wire tree, and my mom helped me with the Halloween decorations.




I'll post my new outdoor decorations if I remember :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Everything is super cute! YOu're so crafty. I love the costumes!

BTW, Brother and Sister Milam just passed away--he passed a month ago, and Christine passed away last week. Thought you'd want to know.

Justin said...

Awesome costumes!

Eve said...

I love your costumes!!