Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fish Tacos

I guess it's not going to get easier if I wait longer to post, so I'll just jump back in.


I had never even heard of fish tacos until we moved to San Antonio, but I guess they are fairly popular in Tex Mex cuisine.  I made some for dinner and they were better than I thought they would be.

I used this recipe.  My kids didn't like the dressing very much, but I did.  I am sure I will make them again some time.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I'm going to have to try cooking fish this way! I've only made fish a couple of times, and it was never Trent's favorite. I think if I cooked it like this he would. We had fish tacos at a place called Rubios on a date recently and both really liked them. I wonder if your kids would like the cilantro lime cafe rio dressing?

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

I thought fish taco's sounded disgusting for the longest time and refused to even entertain the thought of putting them in my mouth. Then one day we went to eat at my mom's house...and well...you know how that goes - you eat what is in front of you! I LOVED it. YUM!

Eve said...

You really make fish tacos look appetizing! I only heard of them from watching food network, but I've never wanted to try one until now!