Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday fun!


Derrick turned 37 !  The kids made him wear the party hat.


He got what he asked for...a straight razor and accessories.  Hopefully he doesn't cut his throat!


Taylor just turned 10!  Crazy!  I can't believe he's been here that long.  He didn't want to have a cake because we are all recovering from the stomach flu and didn't have much of an appetite, but we still sang, and had a sparkler for him.  He LOVED his gifts and is very excited for Saturday when we will have a Harry Potter party (complete with acid pops!) when Derrick is with us since he was gone this week.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Suzanna said...

Oh, my goodness, the boys are so big! And could that gorgeous young girl be Madeleine? wow. Your beautiful family has grown by bounds and leaps! I am so glad you sent me a Christmas card with your info on it. I think about you guys fondly and often.
Love,
Suzanna