We went to El Paso to Caroline's brother Timothy's house. Her sister Elizabeth came from AZ and brought her family too! Long drive, but not to bad. Fun times with cousins (13 kids, 12 and under), men going EARLY black Friday shopping, chick flicks, crafts and crafts. Big fun!
Playing with Grandpa David and Grandma's elf. BIG fun. We saw one at the store later, Samuel begged me to buy it...good thing we're going to Grandma's for Christmas!
Thanksgiving dinner, kids table.
Other side. And I was so happy to eat I forgot to take a picture of the grownup table. Sorry guys!
Thanksgiving appetizers (sausage balls, peanut butter m&ms, crackers and cheeseball, and last but not least, it's not thanksgiving without the olives) with Caroline, Grandma and Cate.
Becca loved bike riding.
Madeleine and Aunt Nicole skating.
The three musketeers (William, Bradley and Samuel).
Elizabeth took our family picture. One with (almost) everybody, yeah!




2 comments:
Thanks for coming. I think I cried when you guys left. The house was too quiet!
I cannot believe you are a mother of 8!! That's so awesome :)
Post a Comment