Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to Daniel!


We celebrated Daniel's birthday in the morning this year, because Joshua had his last year of cub scout day camp and was gone in the evening.
We had a donut cake and juice boxes for breakfast, party time!


The kids were very excited to celebrate our annual tradition of them getting a gift "from Daniel," since he's not here to get gifts.  He would have been nine this year.  Time just flies!

2 comments:

Heather Crozier said...

Hi this is Heather Crozier (used to be Steineckert) from your old Newnan ward. That is a cool tradition you have. Your kids have grown. I was thinking of you yesterday...found your blog. There is a girl in my ward that looks like you so I got to thinking about ya and wondered how you were. Anyway...are you on facebook? It'd be fun to catch up. Hope you are doing well. :)

Caroline said...

Heather,
It's so nice to hear from you! I'm not on facebook, it would be too much of a time drain for me, because I don't have enough self control. ;) And with seven little people running around here, I don't have much time to spare. I hope you see this, you don't have your email linked to your blogger profile. :)