Saturday, May 24, 2008

Field Day

The boys had Field Day at school a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I'm running that far behind. Which if you consider Easter, I'm actually gaining. Just two more weeks to go and I'll be up to date :)



Anyway, we (everyone but Derrick) had a great time. They even let Madgie play several of the games too. She didn't quite get the rules of course but no one seemed to mind.



It wasn't too hot, there was no mud, and the boy's classes just happened to be seated next to each other so I got to spend lots of time with both of them.


They loved the balloon relay, demonstrated by Taylor.




Here is the cute baby relaxing in his personal push cart. I need to get me one of these for me...
Joshua, being Mister Energy (if we could bottle it we'd be rich, and I'd get loads more done!) loved all the jumping he got to do, without getting in trouble. "This is the best day ever, Mom."





And lastly here are Madeleine and Joshua doing "aerobics." Madgie as usual was the star of the show and had all the teachers cracking up on the sidelines.




1 comment:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Very cute kids. Your little girl looks a lot like you. :) They don't do field day shirts here.