Sunday, August 10, 2008

The office


This is where Derrick has been working the past few days. My mother's bathroom. They are out of town at my step brother's graduation from Marine boot camp. We are staying at their house while we are currently homeless (for hopefully less than a week). He decided that this was the quietest place in the house. We sure need to move soon :)

5 comments:

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

oh my goodness! I didn't realize you were in town. We leave on the 20th. I would say we could hook up or something, but Parker and I have Stomatitus which is this really mean case of throat blisters and is really contagious. Maybe if you are still here after we move you can come stay in my house...we even have an actual office. But hopefully you will be in your new house by then.

Elizabeth said...

How funny! Too bad mom hasn't gotten around to painting it yet! Maybe when I'm there for Christmas that'll be one of our projects.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

THAT IS FUNNY!

Jessica G. said...

Hey, at least he doesn't have a long walk to the commode!

Kenney Crew said...

Moving's great...isn't it? That looks like Todd's "office" too. Unfortunately, he doesn't get paid for his time spent there...lol!
Hope you get settled soon. We still have a few rooms to unpack, but we're making progress.