Samuel is finally growing again thanks to medication from the hematologist. But unfortunately with his new height he can reach everything, including onto the kitchen counter. He can climb onto and walk across the dining table and I found him standing on my desk coloring random papers with a highlighter a couple days ago. We have to keep all bathroom doors shut, because he likes to climb into sinks. Poor Derrick had to install a medicine cabinet in the kids bathroom Thursday because Samuel snuck into the bathroom and managed to spill a bottle of children's ibuprofen ALL OVER the bathroom. Luckily he didn't ingest it. But just in case, it was time for the medicine to move to higher ground. I really wish the child would have a little sense of self preservation. Oh well. I'll just keep moving everything up and up...(he can unlock child safety latches too!)
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a terror! Sounds like my boys--it must be a testosterone thing. Alexander got into our medicine cabinet when he was three and ate a bunch of vitamins. So I bought a child-proof lock and he broke into the same day.
Tripp seems like he will never be able to reach any table/counter top, but that just means that when he finally does, it will be too late for me to notice.Good luck!
Post a Comment