Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Okay, I am never using proirity mail again. It is a giant waste of money every time I do it. I sent all my mother's day packages that way, and of course NONE of them got to their destinations on time. Sorry USPS, but there is a reason you are going out of business.

Otherwise Mother's Day was nice.

The kids filled out questionaires about me...

Joshua says I am 25 years old.

Madeleine says my favorite color is pink.

Taylor says my favorite foods are enchiladas, avacados, and chocolate donuts.

I sound like a fun girl :)

Aren't I lucky to have such cute kids?!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Mother's day (late). I wanted to call you, but I won't have a phone until Thursday. You ARE a fun girl (and I had no idea you were only 2 years older than me! :)

Also, I LOVE that picture! Serioulsy, SERIOUSLY CUTE! Love ya!

Wendy said...

What a cute photo of the 4 kids. I need to do that with my kids.

If it makes you feel better, I spent the big bucks to get my mother-in-laws chocolates and pralines shipped to her via UPS, and even placed the order 2 weeks in advance, but when did they arrive? The day AFTER Mother's Day! I emailed the company and they're going to send ME a box of chocolates for the trouble, so I'm now totally fine with it!