I'm so excited! I won a blog giveaway. I never win ANYTHING. I rarely even try because it is so unlikely (Sorry Jess, I didn't enter yours because I was intimidated by all the comments you are just too popular :) )...but there were only a few people entered in this one (literally, I was the fourth comment) and I LOVE pink and shoes, so...check out the cuteness at Running with Scissors. She has all kinds of awesome projects I would love to try, I just need a few more hours in every day.
Yeah for me!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I know it's late but...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow..that's great! Congratulations! I hope you are doing alright...your last post sounded burned out...maybe you should come visit me in Doha...
Awesome! So cool!
(And I know I'm not the "Jess" you were referring to because I really don't get that many comments...and a lot of them come from my sister.)
I'm so glad you won! I'm glad these giveaways are staying small and give people who really follow a chance. I'm like you, I rarely enter a giveaway, because I know I won't be the one to win out of hundreds.
Thanks for checking out my blog and sharing the link!
Post a Comment