Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
















Here we are with our Patty's Day breakfast...green toast and green milk. Thanks to the Brimhalls for that idea! The kids think it's great. Hope you all have fun and the *good* luck of the Irish today!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute! I want to do that. Was that just green sprinkles or what on the toast? I've been hoping you update the blog too, so I'm glad you did! :)

Teresa said...

I've been wanting to leave comments for you, and now I can! Do not stress out about blogging... Just know that you have adoring friends who love your updates. Your children are getting so big, and your new baby is adorable!

Caroline said...

It's green sugar on the toast! Thanks Teresa! It's good to hear from you!

Nicole said...

Cute cute, except the green milk looks gross.

Wendy said...

Caroline--I love your updated blog. Sorry I put pressure on you!! But I'm glad it's up and running. I love the Princess story and pic of Madeleine. It's fun to catch up on y'all. We'll have to do St. Patty's Day breakfast together sometime. I don't remember how we got started, but maybe it was the Brimhalls who gave me the idea, or from you!