Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blog title...

So you may or may not have noticed we've gone through several titles (we are remodeling after all!) for our blog lately. And no I am not currently expecting...Derrick just thought it was funny since I have been pregnant or nursing almost the entire time we've lived in GA. Smelliotts, our previous attempt at a humorous title, is what Derrick has his primary class at church call him. Obviously we need help :) Any ideas would be welcome!

1 comment:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Hi Caroline - Stephanie here! I'm glad to see that you're updating your blog again. I can't imagine how you have time to do it with four kids; I can't get anything done with three. I have a blog now, btw. And for some titles: Everything Elliott, the Elliotts (written in a cool font), Georgia Elliotts. Ok, so not very creative. I'll have to think about it more....