Friday, March 28, 2008

Princess Madgie

Madeleine apparently has no self esteem issues at this point in her life. I called her into my room the other day, and she corrected me: "I'm not Madgie, Mommy. I'm Princess Madgie." Little did I know that I was living with royalty.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is the cutest picture I've ever seen! I love the tutu and here pretty hair! Also cute blog! Makes me think I should make mine look better again!

Teresa said...

I can't get over how grown up she is now. Such a beautiful girl!

Love your the new look of your blog, and I'm so glad that you're posting more often!

Kenney Crew said...

So jealous!!! She is DARLING! I don't think that any of my kids could pull off such a cute outfit! It's so fun to see the pictures of your kids...love them!

derk said...

For the record, kenney crew, while your kids might not be able to pull off this outfit, I think your hubby could.

;-)