Monday, June 2, 2008

Bodily fluids

Derrick's sister Veida looks such the scientist. She has had to deal with a LOT of bodily fluids, thank goodness for gloves!

We've been dealing with them quite a bit around here lately as Joshua, Samuel, Madeleine and I have each had a bug twice in the last three weeks. I haven't been to church in three weeks because of it and no I am not expecting :)

Derrick changed our house water filter just in case (we are on a community well), and we are hoping that the buckets and carpet cleaner can be put away at least for a while.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yuck, no fun! I didn't realize you've been so sick. I hope you guys recover okay. I've missed seeing you!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Glad you're all better. Hopefully you stay that way!

Kenney Crew said...

I hope you're feeling better...take care of yourself.