Monday, June 16, 2008

Camping without kids...almost

They weren't my kids anyway. Just Samuel :)


Samuel and I went to Young Women Camp for a couple of days (not consecutive) two weeks ago and yes, I'm still running two weeks behind. We sweat so much we could have filled a pool. It was in the 90's both days and way to hot to be wearing a baby in the front pack, which I was. We had fun spending time with the girls though. With the added benefit that I got to go home and sleep in my own bed. Yeah!


5 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

You're brave for going with a baby. That's true commitment to the girls! Impressive!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

that sounds fun...HOT, but fun. Wish I could have gone...sort of :)

Kenney Crew said...

I love that you're out there camping and still looking amazing in the heat...not fair to the rest of us. Looks like you had a fun time.

Jessica G. said...

Oh, I so do not miss Girls' Camp! :)

Teresa said...

You look pretty, Caroline, even when you're sweating in 90-degree GA weather!