Thursday, July 3, 2008

I have an addiction...

...and it is baskets. Strange I know. Buy they are so useful!

I have so many that it makes Derrick crazy. They are everywhere in our house and yet I still feel compelled to buy more.

Here are a few of my baskets:


Socks in the boys room,

Toys in the girly room,
and hair bows,
toilet paper and potions in my bathroom,
and the illustrious upstairs/downstairs basket for carrying our junk up and down the stairs.


Did you notice the basket on my desk? :)

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think baskets are great too! Whenever I start looking at one like I want to buy it, Trent always asks me what I would put in it....unfortunately I don't always have an answer right away...but they're just so dang useful (and cute!) that I always want to buy them anyway! Madeleine's room is so cute! I don't think I've seen it all put together... it's been a while since I've been to your house!

Wendy said...

super cute baskets. and I also love all your decorating!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

as far as addictions go...pretty safe! Good luck with your drive to Texas :)

k said...

Your house is so beautifully decorated! It looks so charming and chic. I just heard the news that you're moving. Lucky you! Your kids will get the opportunity to live by family. How fun to have cousins around to play with! I love baskets, too. I like them for gift giving because it's the gift that keeps on giving, especially when you're busy.

Stephanie Johnson said...

I think that's a worthy addiction! And the basket for up & down the stairs is a fabulous idea. So, you're moving? To Texas? Where? Good luck -- we just moved last week so I know how it is!

Teresa said...

I'll admit that I didn't so much look at the baskets in your post as I did look at your house. You've such a talent for decorating! Thank you for the tour of your cute home. The baskets are nice, too. :-)

Jessica G. said...

I could use more baskets, I am so disorganized.

And your kids' rooms are too cute! Love the saying on the walls in the boys' room.