Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memory...

No, this is not my rendition of the song from Cats. I'll spare you that torture :)

My friend Kelli did this...it looked like fun.

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

6 comments:

Eve said...

One memory is when we had eaten at the Olive Garden, can't remember why, with a group of sisters from church and Madeline, who had a cute bow on her head, was just eating little pieces of a bread stick here and there. I remember you saying that it was good that she ate only that, because when we left, she got sick in the parking lot and it could have been worse.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

I remember when I first moved in to the ward you were always standing up in the back during sacrament with a baby. I thought it was great! Your hubbo was in the bishopric so it was just you and the kids and you were just doing what you had to do. I was like "What a woman!" It's hard to be alone with kids during church right?!?!?

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

Goodness, I remember a lot. I remember passing notes in English and making fun of the boys who were enamoured of you...not just fluffy chit chat there! Eddy Munster anyone? It was great.

Hansen's blog said...

Caroline, your family has almost always sat either in front of or behind us at church. I am actually very sad to go to church today and not have you all next to us. It just won't be the same. Lots and lots of memories of you! Please stay in touch.

Stephanie Johnson said...

I remember the Southern Bell who was my roommate at BYU for two years. You taught me to cook lots of desserts. You taught me to ask you questions if I wanted to know what you were doing. And I was there when you and Derrick courted. We had so much fun at BYU together!

Elizabeth said...

Here's a silly one... I remember when I was 15 I think and Ben and I spent a week or so at your house. You and I went to the youth conference dance for your stake, which was a Sunday dress one. The Men in Black song came on, and you asked me if I'd seen the music video with all of the aliens dancing, then you started imitating them in your little dress and heels... I always think of that when I hear that song!!