are big and bright, deep in the heart of TEXAS!

Yes, the rumors are true. If all goes well, we will be moving to San Antonio, Texas in just a couple of weeks. Things have been crazy the past two week since we got the offer on our house, and seem to be getting crazier everyday! Hopefully, if my sanity remains intact through moving halfway cross the country with four kids, then we will be lounging by the pool in a month :) Wish us luck!
If my blogging suffers...you'll know why. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures of what will be our new house if all goes well.
Notice the Texas shaped addressMadeleine lounging in the foyer,
Our SA realtor in the family room,
The back porch.


14 comments:
Such a beautiful home! This must be exciting for you on some levels, stressful on many others. Let me know if you need anything at all in the next few weeks.
WOW! We love San Antonio (my parents recently moved from there, but plan on returning to retire.) It is such a fun and beautiful city. If Carlos said he wanted to move there, I would go it a heartbeat! We will be sad to lose your family. :(
Gorgeous! Nice neutral colors. Big. But VERY sad to see your family go.
Well it looks like there is plenty of room for the whole ward to come visit! Such a beautiful home. I'm so happy for you guys. I bet you can't wait to get the next chapter of your life started. When we move it's always kind of hard to get too exited until you've moved out of your old home and said your goodbye's. We will all miss you!
Wow! Well, there's no place like home and that sure looks like a nice one. I'll miss you a lot, and have enjoyed serving with you in YW. We'll definitely have to keep in touch.
I love it ! It's huge...congrats!
Welcome back to Texas! Now we know where to go when we go to Sea World. j/k :) We're 5 hours from you! We just sold a house last month and bought a new one so I know the craziness of that process. Exausting to say the least! Good luck with the move. Is Dallas on the way? Let me know and you are welcome to stay.
Congratulations! What an adventure. May I offer some unsolicited advice on making a move across several states with young children? Portable DVD players. It helped us so much moving from GA to OR. I'll even send you ours (2) if you need them.
Amazing house! I hope that it all works out for you!
That is a gorgeous house! Hope all goes well for you...it's a big move with little kids.
I can't wait for you to come. We're just so excited you have no idea. Your house is in such a nice neighborhood. We may abandon ours and come live with you (JK). Good luck with the move. We're here for whatever, whenever.
The new house looks wonderful. We are in process of packing up our house here in Florida and going back to AZ. School starts out there on the 6th of August so Todd will fly the boys there and then come back to drive across the country with me and Ryan later in August. I'm not looking forward to the long drive...and packing up boxes gets old really quick.
Do you have your plans all worked out yet? It's such a long process. Part of me is so sad and the other part is just ready to get it all over with. Good luck with it all.
Congrats! You will be close to family, right? I love Texas- you can get such a mansion there for a reasonable price. Unlike Phoenix where you pay $400,000 for a tiny little ranch in the ghetto. :) Well...I'm exaggerating, but only a little.
It looks beautiful. Hope everything works out.
By the way- I have a basket addiction, also.
You will finally be moving back to Texas and I will be moving away! Boohoo!
It is a beautiful home and your family will enjoy it and I am sure that it will be nice to be able to visit the Texas family easier.
It was good seeing you in church. Your family is so beautiful!
Hi Caroline! I found your blog from other friends. I love the house. Good luck on the move!
Post a Comment