Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Here's your pictures hoss!

Okay Elizabeth, you're not really a "hoss." :)

As requested here is the beginning of the new homestead tour...


Trying for a cute picture, obviously we didn't all have the same goals for this particular photo shoot.


The foyer,


The back of the foyer leading to the kitchen and family room,

Madge shows off in the living room.

I need to get some curtains, rearrange the furniture again and take more pictures :)

Now, lets see that nursery!



2 comments:

Debi said...

Your house and your kids look great. I'm very happy you've gotten moved in. Your blog is a great way for your former visiting teacher to keep up with you. Miss you but I'm happy for the exciting changes.

Teresa said...

Keep the tour photos coming. You have a lovely home, Caroline! The front entry of your home is so nice!