
I'm sure that no one is reading anymore since I kind of fell off the map, but for those still around I got an email from my friend Wendy this week. Madeleine made the cover...of the county utility co-op fair advertisement. So, her name's not on there, but who can deny she's cute now?
I will blow up the part with her on there once my computer is working...the A/C cord fried so I'm stuck with the kids slow as molasses beast of a computer and no editing software. If it's not one thing, it's another :)
And here it is! She was a little nervous, but was happy to have the purple balloon puppy.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Almost Famous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm still reading! I still love you even though you deserted our ward!
I'm reading, too, and am happy to see that you're blogging again! How fun for you to have Madeleine on the cover of the co-op fair advertisement. Who knew such a thing would become a keepsake!?
Post a Comment