Friday, October 31, 2008

spooktacular halloween!

Scenes from our celebrations thus far...


Walking to school this morning...crazy hair and sock day!


At the ward Trunk or treat.

More trunk or treat...

Obviously I didn't finish the boy's vests in time for the trunk or treat. Speaking of which, I have some sewing to finish. I will be glad when I start sleeping at night again. Hopefully I will have learned my lesson and not wait until the week of Halloween to make costumes next year. We hope you have a great Halloween!

6 comments:

Justin said...

Good lookin' bunch!

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe how big the boys are looking!! I guess that's what happens when it's been a year since I've seen them! I like your stripey leggings! You're all very cute...I mean scary!

Jessica G. said...

Hey, love your tights! And love the family of vampires! You could give the Cullens a run for their money. ;)

Eve said...

Awww... miss you guys and your chili at our ward party!

Stephanie Johnson said...

You're one cute witch, Caroline. All of the costumes were cute & coordinated! :)

Julie said...

I love your costume Caroline! Very posh witch!