...at least that's what Derrick said when he took this picture. I usually look way bigger according to him :) I have less than two weeks left. If I don't go by next week the doctor says we'll schedule an induction a day or two before my due date. I REALLY hope I go before then. I have run out of room to eat and have lost weight my last two visits. Luckily my tummy has dropped and that ended the horrible swelling in my feet and legs. Hopefully this baby will grace us with her presence soon!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Black is Slimming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are such a pretty pregnant lady, Caroline. I'm glad you posted a picture! Labor wishes to you so that you don't have to be induced. :-)
Lookin' good! I hope that baby gets there before we do!
Post a Comment