Monday, June 15, 2009

Notorius BIG me

So, I'm not sure if I really want to post a picture of myself. I have "grown" so much the past few weeks. I will be 37 weeks on Wednesday. Three weeks ago I was 1/2 cm and 50 % effaced. My last appointment (last week) the doctor said I was 1 cm and "very thin." I am really uncomfortable now. I have a 43 inch waist, if you can imagine that :) Pretty soon I will probably weigh more than Derrick. My ankles are swollen. I've never really had this particular problem before. The not sleeping thing is normal. As is not being able to bend over.

But, I cleaned out the fridge, mopped all the tile, and organized almost everything. The baby stuff is all washed, and ready to go. I have frozen 10 loaves of bread, 6 pizzas, and 8 dinners. I'll finish painting the girls' room this week. I'm tired.

I have tons of stuff to blog, but have too busy nesting. Sorry!

3 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Wow, you do have the nesting bug! I got the nesting bug when I was pregnant too -- with Lance I was know to paint the outside of our house behind bushes and even on a tall ladder. Looking back, it wasn't very smart but it had to get done! Right?!? It's not quite the same afterwards though. Good luck with the baby coming soon!

Teresa said...

I'm so excited for you. Soon you will be holding your little one in your arms. I envy you that.

Oh, and I think you should post a picture!

Wendy said...

Take a nap girl! Sounds like the baby will be arriving sooner rather than later. Laura is about the same stage as you--big and ready for the baby to be born.