My mom in 1986, covered in silly kids, and sporting a great hairdo.I guess it runs in the family :)
That's so awesome!!
I love the comparison with the pictures.
I love those kind of pictures! How fun! I can't believe you even had an old one scanned in.
That is AWESOME! :-)
Awwww...I loved doing that to Mom's hair (even though I obviously wasn't the one doing it in that picture, since it was the year I was born...)What a fun mommy you are to let your kids do that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's so awesome!!
I love the comparison with the pictures.
I love those kind of pictures! How fun! I can't believe you even had an old one scanned in.
That is AWESOME! :-)
Awwww...I loved doing that to Mom's hair (even though I obviously wasn't the one doing it in that picture, since it was the year I was born...)
What a fun mommy you are to let your kids do that!
Post a Comment