
It's hard to believe Daniel would be 5 today and starting school in the fall. The last few years have flown by. This will be the first year we haven't been able to go to the cemetery. With the new baby coming any day (hopefully) we couldn't take a family vacation to Georgia this summer like we had originally planned. But somehow I don't think he'll mind.
We will still have cake and sing. The kids will all get their presents "from Daniel" and we will remember how blessed our family is to be sealed together. Happy birthday little boy!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Daniel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Even though I'm teary, your post made me smile. What a sweet picture of the boys after Daniel's birth. I'm so grateful for the Gospel, and Heavenly Father's plan of happiness! You have a beautiful family, Caroline, but then you already knew that. :-)
What a sweet post! I admire you for your positive perspective. Take care! Love ya.
Wow--I remember that day well too. I remember seeing chunky Daniel in the hospital--he's a beautiful baby. Has it really been five years? Your tradition of a birthday party for him is so sweet!
Post a Comment