Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day at the Aquarium



We had a blast at the Georgia Aquarium yesterday. It was our second trip (we went in February for the first time). Madeleine loved the Belugas and sang the 'Baby Beluga' song both trips. The 'baby crocodiles,' were also a hit. They were really Alligators, but who cares when you're two? Both Taylor and Joshua loved getting to touch sharks, rays, starfish and anenomes. They also enjoyed finding the hammerhead shark in the biggest tank...the only one at the aquarium.




The search for the Hammerhead is over.





Can you speak sea lion? We can :)


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay, just so you know "Baby Beluga" was my favorite song for a very long time. I didn't even know anyone else had ever heard of it. Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun.

Jessica G. said...

Oooooo! I love the aquarium! I hear the Georgia one is especially awesome, and it looks it from the pics and video. For my birthday, I took the kids to the aquarium here...not for them...it was all for me!