Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Easter!..yes I know that it was last month

Here comes Peter Cottontail...




Well, he does like to jump!
So The only reason that it has taken me so long (well not the only, but the main reason) to post this is because I am a total space case these days and forgot to take the kids pictures in their dress clothes after church. Having church in the afternoon just messes up my internal schedule. I have trouble every time we have done it. Anyways, so we had to wait two weeks and try again. And then I just plain forgot :)
The kids loved the sugar and we just let them go wild. We figured it would be over sooner that way.

Enjoying the spoils...

Taylor was very excited about our dessert.

All dolled up and ready for church.

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute!!! Those kids are getting so big! I love the easter dress-up clothes.. Madgie's hair looks so long and pretty, and Samuel is so cute! He was still a newborn practically when we saw him in November. And by the way, what was that you had for dessert with the bunny on it?

Caroline said...

Plain old chocolate cake :)

Stephanie Johnson said...

Mmmm...that cake looked yummy! You can make some mean desserts, Caroline! Your kids are adorable.

Jessica G. said...

Mmmmm...cake...oh, and you're kids look great! Ummm...is there any cake left?

Caroline said...

Nothing as cool as any of your cakes Jess. Maybe someday I'll learn how to *really* decorate like you. In the meantime, I'll just top them with candy and spinkles and my kids will think it's great (even if no one else does)!

Kenney Crew said...

I'm with you Caroline...my kids think that sprinkles are the coolest and even that's a little too advanced for my cake skills, generally I'm good if I can just frost the thing. Jessica should just move to the east coast and teach us both! :)
I didn't get my kids in their Sunday clothes either on Easter. It's not that exciting with boys...oh look...a new tie. You motivate me to still try and get one, in fact, I think I'll try to take one this Sunday before they rip them off.
By the way, your kids a darling and look so grown up. It's amazing how time flies.

Wendy said...

Very cute dessert. And I LOVE Madelyn's smile in the fireplace pic--very sincere and a huge grin!

Kenney Crew said...

Just thought I'd let you know, my boys were too quick changing out of their Sunday clothes...no pic today...maybe next time.

Caroline said...

Merrilee,
My boys are the same way...Joshua usually is half undresed by the time he gets in the car to go home. Getting pictures before church is hat I usually have to do. Of course then I'm cranky because we are late.

Teresa said...

Such a sweet family! I'd be excited about the bunny dessert, too. :-)

Is that a wheat grinder on your counter? If so, what kind is it and do you like it? We need a wheat grinder for our food storage wheat, but don't know what kind to get!

Caroline said...

yes it is my whisper mill (now called wonder mill) wheat grinder. It has worked great for about 4 years now. Well worth the $200 for the money saved on bread alone.

Teresa said...

Excellent. Thank you for answering my question about the wheat grinder. :-)