Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Deathly Tunes

Joshua: "Today we listened to expiring music at school. "
Me: "Huh?"
Joshua: "Different types of music expire us to have different feelings."
Me: "You mean inspire?"
Joshua: "That's what I said...expire."

Who knew kindergarten music time could be so dangerous? :)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How funny....That is one of the fun parts of the first grade class I'm in...they just say funny things. Like parent-teacher "confidence" (conference) or "I've got the hippos" (hiccups)... kids are funny. But at least you can tell Joshua got the point of the music, even if the wording was a little off. :) Tell the boys I said hello!!

Jessica G. said...

I love their little mis-speaks!
Hey, thanks for the conference ideas!

Lindsey said...

So cute. Don't correct it yet! I feel sad that I have corrected all of Owen's misunderstoods and now I miss them. :(
Loved catching up via blog. Are your kids seriously that big?!?! Have I been gone that long?!?

Anonymous said...

Art Linkletter would love this; J gets it naturally from Pop and his Dad, remember Christopher Columbo day?

Nicole said...

I love it! I was worried when I got to your blog site that it had been replaced by someone else's. The remodeling looks good.