Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where does all the time go?

Sleeping. I wish. Can sleep deprivation count as a chronic disease? I know my brain hasn't worked right since having children.

Nursing. Babies y'all. They have to eat :)

Cooking and feeding family. I try to make as much as I can from scratch especially BREAD.

Laundry. This always makes me think that we have too many items of clothing and that my kids (and Derrick) are related to Pigpen from Charlie Brown.

Cleaning. See above for reference to Pigpen.

Shopping. We must have elves that come at night and empty the fridge/pantry. The food just never seems to last or the grocery budget for that matter. Oh, I forgot. They're called children ;)

Church. Young Women. Enough said.

Craft projects (sewing clothes, home decor, gifts etc). The pile of fabric that we used to call my desk.

Blogging. Ha! You can tell that hasn't been happening much lately. Not to mention that I can't remember where I put the camera yesterday to pull pictures off.

Now, I'm going to attempt to sleep. We will see if Samuel will go for it :) He usually wakes up any time I try. It's like he has sleep radar or something.

Later!

PS Congrats to Timothy and Nicole on their newest edition! I'm an aunt again :)

4 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I hear ya! Just having a nursing baby takes up a lot of time. Do you get to do anything for you? Hope so! I guess now you need to find a permanent spot for your camera. Try to find the time! :)

Kenney Crew said...

I'm exhausted just reading about it all. The tasks we have as Parents/Moms take more than 24 hours a day, but I have to admit the rewards pile up even higher.

Steven Ting said...

I can't wait for the day I can be tired all of the time. Oh wait, I'm already there, but without the children. I don't know how you do it with 5 kids.

Jessica G. said...

Mount Washmore is my nemesis, too. And yet, I keep buying new clothes! I never learn.